Need help choosing lights

pfdcar8

Dec 26, 2014
wallkill ny
I have a 2014 ram 2500 I'm currently moving up the ranks at my firehouse and am captain but possible assistant chief next year or the year after and also looking to join my county's arson investigation unit. I am looking at putting more lights on the truck but I'm looking to see if there's any way to get lights with dual colors (ex. Red/blue blue/white and red/white) with the purpose of only hooking up one color to a switch and the other to another switch. I don't want to add lights to my vehicle now and next year or the year after need another color. I'm a fan of the whelen brand that's what I have now but and Alonso starting to like the feniex brand like the cannons and there dual color lights. Is there anyway to do this as to run one color combination with one switch and another color combination with another switch so I don't have to keep changing lights. My wife is also in the fire department with me and has my vehicle to respond to the firehouse with at time and would make it easier for the both of us as she would only be able to run blue. Thanks you for any thought or advice

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
The Feniex Canons, fusion surface mounts, fusion 1x/2x, and fusion light bar can be setup in the method you would like to use.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.