Need help to identify these strobe lights!

Chris18

Nov 22, 2014
Victoria, Australia
Hi all,

I'm trying to work out the manufacturer and model of the surface-mount strobe lights in the attached picture. I thought initially they were Federal Signal LP1 strobes but on closer inspection they appear to be larger and have more screw holes in the lenses. If anyone has any information, or better still, a set in red and blue for sale (12V), it would be much appreciated :)

Regards,

Chris.

Attachments

• Strobe.png
    Strobe.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 103

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
hard to say from the pic quality, but i can see why oscilaser was said, looks close to me. screw holes look to be right as does the general shape.

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Not oscilaser, there is no black body that holds the light assembly.
The ones in the picture look bigger than the Peterson Mfg like the clear one in the last pic.
I'd start looking at off brands like Weldon or something.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
just remeber that code 3 had 3 different versions... they had the oscilaser.. the rotolaser and a strobeolaser or something like along those lines....

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Chris18

Nov 22, 2014
Victoria, Australia
Thanks heaps to all who have helped out, after much searching using the info provided I believe they are Weldon Surface mount lamps. Finding a blue one may prove difficult but at least it's a start!

Cheers guys, appreciate all the help & info :)

Chris.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.