Need help with Edge 9000

Lux Ferous

Feb 24, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Hello everyone

I need some help to identify the model of a light bar that I recently acquire and function of the cables. It is a Whelen Edge 9000 light bar however I am not sure what model is it, the label with model number is scratched off. Light bar has:

2 Side Strobes

4 Rear Strobes

4 Front Strobes

1 Center Double Strobe

Rear Flashers, Take Downs and Alley Lights

Also light bar has 15 thin wires:

Blue

Brown

Green

Greg

Purple

White

Yellow

White/Black Trace

White/Blue Trace

White/Brown Trace

White/Green Trace

White/Violet Trace

White/Yellow Trace

White/Orange Trace

White/Red Trace

And thick Red and Red/White Trace wires connected together and Black and Black/White Trace wires also connected together. If any one have any information or manual instructions I would appreciate any suggestions or help.

Thanks

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
ChargerLighting said:
Might be a 9622 duplex, or 9438, something like that. That .pdf TritonBoulder47 posted should tell you everything you need to know.

Its not a 9622... I had one of them and the wiring colors are different... Its definitely a 942/943 series... But yes, that PDF is for the bar you have... Good luck man...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.