Need help ........

DFD382

May 25, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Not sure on what interior bar to use for my 04 ford pickup stuck between the the sound off pinacle and the whelen inner edge. I am looking for the brightess 1 out the.Anyone have one of these or something else. Bar does not have to be whelen or soundoff just the 2 I have looked at. I am open to any other interior bar out there.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I've used the inner edge and like it, but i've never used the Pinacle.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
FYI the Pinnacle is VEHICLE specific... The inner edge is a little less specific, but not by much... I don't believe either are made for your truck... Maybe an expedition or explorer inner edge would work, but don't quote me. Your best bet is a stealth visor....

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
what type of ford pickup is it? w/ regards to interior lighbars for ford pickups, i'm only aware of a whelen inner edge for the '06-'08 for the F-150.

i honestly think that you'll have a problem with getting a nice snug fit with almost any interior bar for an 04. maybe consider something along the lines of a dual avenger or tomar 200s above the RVM and take the $ that u save from buying a full interior bar to use on lighting elsewhere (i.e. SOS intersector lights under the mirrors, light on the lower dash, grill lights, etc.). just my opinion and $0.02. if you really want an interior bar, though, maybe look at the axixtech SV (it isn't as vehicle specific as some other brands' lightbars and it comes w/ universal brackets but i would be very surprised if u didn't have to make modifications for it to fit snugly)

DFD382

May 25, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Thanks pdk9 I have a dual avenger now. I just wanted to get a full bar but know I am starting to wonder if anything will fit...

Klein

May 22, 2010
Texas
The Pinnacle is for 09-10 F150 but if the interior is the same I do not see why you couldn't use it.

If not that you could do two dual viper s2 with headliner bracket and another dual viper s2 on the dash.

DFD382

May 25, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Never been a fan of any svp products but after seeing the video I might have to change my mind

May 22, 2010
Central WV
The Pinnacle is vehicle specific, but I have seen plenty of people use a number of the models in vehicles they are not meant for. You just have to measure and decide which is best for your specific vehicle. PM me is you have any specific questions so I will see them sooner.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.