Wanted -Need POLICE light bar with cigarette plug in-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian01234

Nov 3, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Hi

I am finishing up on a prop movie car, but need a different light bar.  Currently have the V-style Las Vegas Metro style, but its too big for what I need.

I need a light bar I can easily take off when driving on the public roads, and easily put on when I get the car to the movie set.

Cigarette power plug in would be easiest for power.

Prefer colors- Red/Blue

Do not want a retro or too old style light bar, you wouldn't see in today's movies, or on today's Police car.

A mini light bar may work, just so its at least a few feet long.  The real short ones look funny centered on the roof of a police car.

If you are interested in my light bar and everything you see in the picture, and you can throw in some cash plus trade your light bar, let me know.

Or.... or if you have what I need, let me know and how much you are asking.

Thanks!

Delivery to Las Vegas. 

light bar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 14, 2012
Central Florida
HiI am finishing up on a prop movie car, but need a different light bar.  Currently have the V-style Las Vegas Metro style, but its too big for what I need.

I need a light bar I can easily take off when driving on the public roads, and easily put on when I get the car to the movie set.

Cigarette power plug in would be easiest for power.

Prefer colors- Red/Blue

Do not want a retro or too old style light bar, you wouldn't see in today's movies, or on today's Police car.

A mini light bar may work, just so its at least a few feet long.  The real short ones look funny centered on the roof of a police car.

If you are interested in my light bar and everything you see in the picture, and you can throw in some cash plus trade your light bar, let me know.

Or.... or if you have what I need, let me know and how much you are asking.

Thanks!

Delivery to Las Vegas. 

//elb-content.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2015_11/light_bar.thumb.jpg.749cf640a7758cc60c67895e993ded55.jpg
I have a Whelen 9M 14 strobe bar I can make red, white, blue. May be easier to mount and unmount. I also have a Code3 LEDX2100 bar that I could get worked up in red, white, and blue. I can trade for the strobe bar, cannot for the LEDX. Let me know if interested, we can work something out.

Mid-State Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.