Need some material for a Driver's Training Class

mfaith91

May 23, 2010
Kentucky
I am stuck with another Driver's training class this year. I know we've talked about this over the years, but I'm looking for some new material-good stuff- videos- etc.

It's an EVOC class- primarly fire and ems apparatus, but there is the potential for a leo to attend the class.

Topics: Operating safely. Safety Vests. Etc. etc.

Mike

medic6414

Oct 9, 2010
USA, MN
if you go and do a search for "drivecam" videos always an interesting thing to show to the class. i use ones from my scervice for our yearly drivers course.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.