Need Suggestions For a 2011 Cadillac Escalade Pickup

strobed

May 23, 2010
Suffern,NY
My friend is getting a escalade pickup and wants bright effective but hidden and not overdone. Suggestions ???

I was thinking 4 Tir6's or lin6's in grill and dash light maybe strobes or laws in fog lights/corners and maybe slim-lighter in back window and 2 tir3's by license plate.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Why would you do this to an Escalade...? What's the point / purpose...? Does he have a legitimate reason to have and use these lights...?

May 22, 2010
Central WV
I know you are wanting a "simple" setup and what you proposed would work, but consider this 360* package. This would all be stealthy and would provide a great amount of warning for your friend.

Front:

Interior Pinnacle

x4 Ghosts (x-pattern in grill)

Universal Undercovers in fog lights

Side:

LED3s in side vents for intersection coverage

Ghost behind B post or in triangle opening of "roll bar" in the bed

Rear:

UltraLite 8 in rear headliner

x4 Universal Undercovers in brake and reverse lights

You could easily substitute most of the products for another similar lighthead of a different brand. Let me know if you have any questions.

asweezy

May 20, 2010
Wellsville, NY
I agree 100% in fact I installed one in the old body style Escallade that was a Tahoe version. I just found it funny that Feniex is marketing that as its own model with own model number.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
FRONT:

--2 tir6 behind the grill

--1 dual avenger on the dash

REAR:

--1 tir6 slimlighter in the upper rear window

--a pair of linz6 on LP bracket

i personally see no need to have anything extravagant or overdone, such 4 grill lights, 4+ LAWs in the rear, etc., on this caddy

strobed

May 23, 2010
Suffern,NY
thanx for all the responses one thing is no drilling into the lights.

And yes he has legitimate reason for having lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.