Need Tomar items--pair of 925 lightbar logo plates + 37 series amber lenses & half filters

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I am looking for the following Tomar items:

One pair of model 925 lightbar logo plates-these go on the lower alley end of the oval domes.

Four to six (or more) 37 series amber lenses with or without optics (preferred).

One to three (or more) amber half filters for use with 37 series clear lenses--these fit inside the lenses and were often combined with another filter to give two colors to modules with dual strobes.

There should be a few of these filters somewhere out there since early generation 37 series modules had lenses that were removeable and not permanently sealed on the modules. They were commonly found on the PLII series dash strobe lights.

I will purchase these items outright or I have several red and blue half filters and red, blue, and clear 37 series optic and non optic lenses to trade.

Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.