Need wiring help

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
Hey guys im gonna be tangling an adventure of putting lights into my car its a 2012 hyundai sonata. I'm not really sure how to go about it. I've done an install in my old truck but this car seems to be alot more difficult and not as much room. Trying to run a power wire is gonna be my biggest problem as there is little to no room in the wiring harness already in the car. With that being said this is what I have so far...
FRONT...
Star ulb28 visor light
Sound off under mirror lights
2 Fenix f12 in grill

BACK....
I'm debating on 2 different ways
2 whelen avenger on either side of the brake light
Or
A 911 twd36 bar
Led hideaways in the back up lights
2 tir 3 around license plate

Controller I currently have an off brand one that was given to me so I will use this for the time being

Any ideas on install materials I will need to buy I have some 4 wire in a wire loom is that I think will do good for running wires

Thanks in advance

Jtajk1995

Mar 30, 2018
Van Buren, Arkansas
Hey guys im gonna be tangling an adventure of putting lights into my car its a 2012 hyundai sonata. I'm not really sure how to go about it. I've done an install in my old truck but this car seems to be alot more difficult and not as much room. Trying to run a power wire is gonna be my biggest problem as there is little to no room in the wiring harness already in the car. With that being said this is what I have so far...
FRONT...
Star ulb28 visor light
Sound off under mirror lights
2 Fenix f12 in grill

BACK....
I'm debating on 2 different ways
2 whelen avenger on either side of the brake light
Or
A 911 twd36 bar
Led hideaways in the back up lights
2 tir 3 around license plate

Controller I currently have an off brand one that was given to me so I will use this for the time being

Any ideas on install materials I will need to buy I have some 4 wire in a wire loom is that I think will do good for running wires

Thanks in advance
Did you ever get this wired up? Doing the same in an '18

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.