Wanted needing LEDX stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
well now that I got the strobe MX working, I'm now after a few things for 2 LEDX2100s I'm building/working on.

Stuff that I need are:
1 sun faded blue dome (just not to bad faded, cause the other dome I have is sunfaded, the more teal the better)
1 set of RED corner modules.........alley light not needed
at least 3 6 optix LED heads with brackets and boards.
1 complete power harness, length doesn't really matter though.

For the 3 6 optix heads, I have blues to trade for them that work awesome with no LEDs out

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Ok change of wants.

Due to me being a dumbass, i dont need the red corner 6up optics, just need 1 red 6up optix and 4 circuit boards for the optix i have currently.

Still after a sunfaded blue top cover also, along with 2 clear centers and 24 dome clips.......and still a power harness

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I learned a thing this weekend...Feniex T3's, on L brackets, are a perfect drop in replacement on the lower deck of MX and Excal bars. just gotta drill the brackets to fit. so, under that logic, any of the feniex line (T3, Fusion) SHOULD work

Reactions: EHFD_Tower_751
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
still after these items.

They are going into an excaliber that I am building for a local VFD that I am building to upgrade the lightbar on a brush truck.

The truck currently has an all light streethawk on it.

Heres what I'm STILL looking for:
12 dome clips
1 RED 6up optix LKED head
4 of the circuit boards that are screwed to back of the optix mounts.

hard to believe NOONE has these laying around, I'm almost wanting to go new at this point, even though the funds for them are coming out of MY pocket for this agency

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I have 7 amber heads from a 21TR plus that are steady burn which I believe would fit, Wilson could swap the diodes to reds for a fee.
21TR is same frame and chassis. will fit 100%.

eBay is a great place to find Optix Modules. I believe I also purchased dome clips there as well...at $2/clip

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
just another update:

still need the dome clips (12 please)
looking for 2 red excaliber flasher lightheads (decided to not do the 6up optix route....I put the red heads in my LEDX2100 I'm building)

**NEW WANTS**
LEDX2100 cable (maybe 2 depends on price......MX7000 would be ideal for how I wired it up)
2 excaliber lower lenses (I figured why let the teal ones become dust collectors, so I'm gonna make a 36" TEAL LEDX2100)
1 corner bracket please also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.