needlights.com

Dr Ferran

Feb 26, 2011
Poland
Hello everyone, I'm looking for some shop with lights and sirens and with free shipping in USA. Needlight.com have very nice price and no payment for shipping. Is it good shop? Any opinion? Thank you and maybe some suggestions, maybe you know other shops with free shipping ?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
search for it here on the site.

its an off shoot of sirennet

Grotonems5

Jun 1, 2010
Groton, Vermont
I like Needlights if they have the lights in the colors you want, some stuff is only available in certain colors for the deals they have.. Free shipping is nice and everything I order comes in 5 business days

bj3976

Jun 4, 2011
Plaistow NH
I usually by my Whelen LIN3's from there. They come within a 6-9 days or so UPS ground from Oregon to NH. The only thing that took forever was a siren speaker that was drop shipped from the vendor. That took almost 3 weeks. I would recomend them. I have bought from them about 4 times now with great results and will buy again. If its an item I dont want to wait long for I order from strobes n' more. If I order UPS ground before 2 pm I see the lights next day from RI to NH.

evanf3

May 24, 2010
BBurg, VA
They have the best prices and the free shipping you can't beat. I have bought a number of things from them and HIGHLY recommend them

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.