Needs more lights dude.

hitman38367

May 23, 2010
West Tennessee, USA
I wouldn't know whether to shit or go blind with that damned thing coming at me. Geez, that is just wayyyyyyyyyyyy too damned much. Of course, I figure it's a demo car...or at least I hope so anyway. lol!!!

LawrenceM1993

Jun 2, 2010
Saratoga NY/Norfolk VA
I could only watch two seconds until my eyes tried to shut.

Ipuvaepe

Jun 25, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
I'm sorry officer, I didn't see your lights

fire1

Jun 5, 2011
Michigan
Ipuvaepe said:
I'm sorry officer, I didn't see your lights

You know If this was on the road I can hear someone saying that.

The other saying would be. I am sorry I hit you, I was blinded by your lights.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Rolling UFO, to say the least :weird: . Wow.......

Shep0968

May 21, 2012
SC
If a cop ever drives that car he needs to just pull his service gun out and shot himself in the head!!! Heck, if i had a gun that what i wold do now just from looking at that ugly, fugly crown vic that's lit up more than time square at Christmas!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.