Needs some lower level lighting.

RescueWV

Dec 31, 2010
Central PA
Zack said:
I love the people crossing in front of it in the second intersection...

I know, right? You'd think a person with common sense wouldn't even need to have a siren blasting in their ear to keep them from stepping out in front of something like that.

Jeremy0966

Aug 12, 2012
Idaho
Hoser said:
Seen this on youtube, the guy filming it is ahead of the truck responding.... US Can spend big bucks on the armored vehicle but not a couple hundred on grill lights??

Looks almost identical to the one i saw in Texas. Only the one i saw had Whelen Dominators instead of a light bar. You can see they actually have them pointed down slightly since the truck is so damn tall.

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n114_jeremy0966_20121005_114252.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n114_jeremy0966_20121005_114311.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n114_jeremy0966_20121005_114259.jpg

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
It blends in well with the NYC traffic...maybe the anti crime unit should get those (minus the lightbar, because it's a dead giveaway) to use for undercover & surveillance ops?

New York pedestrians never seem to amaze me anymore...I mean, it's one thing when you have a 30 ton fire truck coming right at you, and you decide to cross right in front of it (because your Starbucks craving can't hold on 10 more seconds), but it's a whole other story when you walk in front of a fuckin APC (that also happens to be blaring a combined 200W)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.