Wanted Negative-Switched LED Traffic Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbqsauce86

Dec 21, 2010
Northampton County, PA, USA
Hi folks,

I'm looking for an LED traffic advisor (6- or 8-head) that I can use with my Federal Signal SS2000SM. No preference for brand, just something that I can tie in gracefully. Need center lightheads to be amber, with end cap lights of either red or amber.

Thanks in advance!

Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
I think I have a Code3 TriCore model, but it's 47" so that may be too long for your application.

Reactions: bbqsauce86

bbqsauce86

Dec 21, 2010
Northampton County, PA, USA
I think I have a Code3 TriCore model, but it's 47" so that may be too long for your application.

Thanks for your response! This is going to be mounted on the rear deck of a Chevy Impala, so that may be too long. I'll measure and check back with you.

Reactions: SafetyLighting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.