Neutral ~Neutral~ purchase from ResponderPSE

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Took 3 weeks to ship bar, arrived w dome damage (busted endcap) which I'm yet to be compensated for (or updated about regarding status of UPS claim), and seller has been slow to respond through this site and through email throughout transaction (prior to shipping and now). Fortunately used PayPal so have buyer protection if it comes to that.

Reactions: Tony P

Dave-O

Jun 11, 2010
Florida, USA
I had a problem with their site while I was trying to place an order. While they were quick to respond to my email, it took them a while to fix the problem. I got the impression that it is a small operation.

Strangely enough the problem was that the "add to cart" button wasn't showing up on a lot of the items I needed, so I was forced to buy them elsewhere. Good luck!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.