New backup lights ready to go!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
is the receiver hitch adapter metal or plastic?

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Those would be awesome with a 7 pin connector.. (and supplementary LED brake/taillight on the trailer hitch adaptor as well) :thumbsup:

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
Whats the ballpark cost gonna be? I see that the floods are $70 each, so 150-200. I saw a local guy up here making something simlar with cheaper LED floods. It was also a step and had the 3 red marker lights. I didnt get a price but a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyron

Jul 21, 2012
Waukesha, WI
Seems big and bulky. Something a bit more "low profile" would suit my personal taste for aesthetics, but this looks like it's effective as all get out for putting some major light behind you!

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
I think you will get to test them out this weekend.

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
Pyron said:
Seems big and bulky. Something a bit more "low profile" would suit my personal taste for aesthetics, but this looks like it's effective as all get out for putting some major light behind you!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360641941.309169.jpg. Here is a hybrid we came up with. Will write up soon

firefighter31

Sep 16, 2011
Missouri
I want one for when i go to walmarts and some dumb redneck almost hits my truck, I hate when they make me slam on my brakes and almost spill my beer on my lap.. JK

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
Eric1249 said:
that is cool. Was it pretty easy to do? How much light do the two clears throw out?

They are pretty good. When in I don't see the incandescent light at all. It's all clean white led light. I have a build thread also. I will find link

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.