New brighter Strobes N More LED Hide a way

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
We are very excited to introduce the first of 2 brand new hide a way LEDs. This LED utilizes a new LED diode that puts out more light than our previous, a new optic lens, and are sold individually with a built in flasher. I can honestly say after months of work we could not be more pleased with the final product.

In June we will introduce out second LED hide a way and it should really shake things up with a feature never before seen in an LED hide a way.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/41507686

alxjmrk

May 25, 2010
NC, USA
Keeping an eye on you! Looks good. What's the release date looking like for these new models?

Edit: I see the EHAW1 is already for sale. My other question is, what do you define as "next generation LEDs"? Are you able to release the specific led specifications? Thanks.

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
I wanna know what the feature is on the lights coming out in june.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
DefianceEngineCompany said:
I wanna know what the feature is on the lights coming out in june.

I'm thinking a split/dual color... Or maybe a Fog/Driving light and Warning Light in one HAW, kinda like the new Whelen PAR Fogs, but in a single HAW/Bulb form instead of a whole lighthead...

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
TritonBoulder47 said:
I'm thinking a split/dual color... Or maybe a Fog/Driving light and Warning Light in one HAW, kinda like the new Whelen PAR Fogs, but in a single HAW/Bulb form instead of a whole lighthead...

im kinda hoping for the Driving light / Hid-a-way

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
The EHAWKIT will stay as its a very popular kit and still one of the brighter LEDs available. We try not to use the word first, second, or third generation, as lets face it we would be at generation 25 by now. We prefer to call any new style LED a next generation. I will tell you the new LED is none of the above but unfortunately until it hits our shelves we are not letting much out.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Time to upgrade from my original E-Series?? Methinks so!!

LawMan902

Mar 29, 2011
FL, USA
Zapp Brannigan said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Time to upgrade from my original E-Series?? Methinks so!!

Curious to see what this new secret feature is... I have been debating on putting my strobe HAW's into my new vehicle, or going with LED's....

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
im kinda hoping for the Driving light / Hid-a-way

Ooooo I hope so too. I emailed them a while back about doing that. I hope that they make them syncable too unlike whelen's. I would have bought the whelen ones but they don't sync up. Who does that?!?!?! :confused:

grfd711

Jun 23, 2010
Sherwood, AR
Louis, I understand your desire to keep information limited on the product coming out next month. In regards to the individual unit just released, has there been much of an increase in amp draw, if any?

nybucketman

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I'm curious on on the release date as well. I currently need a pair of red and a pair of amber LAW's, but don't want to buy your E series if new ones are coming out. You're killing us!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ff168577

May 22, 2010
Levittown, Pa
TritonBoulder47 said:
That's the same one that is featured at the begining of this thread, which is the first of 2 new LED HAWs...

Yeah I was posting that they were listed on the wesbite already for the e series.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Maybe HAW/Turn Signal ?

Already been done, and would be a PITA to meet fed. motor vehicle standards, which is one of the reasons Whelen's HALO's didn't take off (only legal in crown vics)

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
Sorry guys been tied up everyday this week. We are putting on a large addition to include a larger install shop and hoping to launch new updated site tomorrow. New LEDs are designed to give more light where it's needed and less light shining where you don't. I promise to work on the Video and pics soon. Price should be same as current models offered. Thanks for being patient.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Strobesnmore said:
Sorry guys been tied up everyday this week. We are putting on a large addition to include a larger install shop and hoping to launch new updated site tomorrow. New LEDs are designed to give more light where it's needed and less light shining where you don't. I promise to work on the Video and pics soon. Price should be same as current models offered. Thanks for being patient.

new site looks good

:thumbsup:

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
Does StrobesNmore plan on coming out with a dual/split color LED E Hideaways?

I know its hard to stock split colors, but maybe the popular ones could be available, such as R/B, R/C, B/C.

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
I just got the new SNM hideaway in Blue, its freak'n bright!!

I was seeing spots 5 min after I looked at it head on.

I was definitely impressed.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.