New Dramatic Fire-Themed Tv Series - Your Moral Support Needed!

DalmatProd

Dec 26, 2011
USA - FL
There answer is "NO!! We're are NOT asking for a red cent!

My handle, "DalmatProd," is an abbreviation for our TV production company, Dalmatian Productions, Inc. We have written the pilot script for a new, dramatic TV/streaming series about the Philadelphia Fire Department. The script is currently being shopped in L.A. and last week, we submitted it to Amazon Studios.

If you'd like to read the synopsis, please send me a message with your email and I'll shoot it right off to you. However, we really need your support on Amazon Studios.

Anyone, with or without an Amazon ID can log into their studios website at https://www.amazon.com/?tag=elightbars-20. The way it works is that the public is allowed to read the details of scripts, TV shows, videos, films, etc. and both leave comments and give the project a "star" rating from 1-5. Then, Amazon execs read the public's reaction to the projects as part of their decision process.

When you get to the Studios home page, select the magnifying glass in the top right corner and search for "CAUSE & ORIGIN". It will appear in your search box. Just click on it and you'll wind up on our profile page. You can read about our company (all current or former first responders), read info on the story and either read or download the entire pilot script. When you finish, you can leave your comments and your rating.

Because of our backgrounds, the fire service has always been very important to us. Though the story is fictional, our plan is to include many of the issues facing the fire service today, i.e., stress, PTSD, health problems, union negotiations, staffing, family issues, junior fire-starter remediation and much more.

If it will help, I'd be happy to send you both the synopsis and the script. BTW, both the City of Philadelphia and the Fire Department have already expressed their interest in working with us on the show. We've shared the story with lots of folks both in and outside the fire service and luckily, we've received nothing but great reviews and people asking, "When will it be on?"

You can also learn more about us and the show on our blog at http://bitl.ly/DalmatProd.
Thanks very much. Stay Safe and let's make sure Every One Goes Home!

DalmatProd
Steve Greene, Creator and Executive Producer
Dalmatian Productions, Inc.
Cause & Origin LLC

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.