Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Looks nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abacus

May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
Yes it looks nice and for just over 300 a good price point. However per the guide you need 6 switches which for most of us would use up all the rocker space in a controller.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
it looks nice...

I'm not saying this to knock on it... but it looks like the same build-up of other "knockoffs" on the market

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
Sirennet vs. Strobesnmore

Sirennet Dual Color T/A

$310.00

Gen III Linear Technology

2 year warranty

Interior/Exterior

Strobenmore Dual Color E66

$249.99

Gen III TIR Technology

1 Watt LED's

5 year warranty

Interior/Exterior

SAE Rated

Syncable with other E series

Again...I'd go the SNM. The Sirennet model looks cheap and chinese.

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
I was wondering about the Sirennet line of products. I know they re-package other companies products, but I cant figure out where their line of LED products are from, Axixtech maybe?

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
I'm surprised he's using the term "Traffic Advisor" on his website and in his video - it's a Whelen Trademark.

Only a 2 yr warranty?

Last edited by a moderator:

11b101abn

Jun 10, 2010
Georgia, United States
Half the problem is that folks don't shut down their emergency lighting when using their TA. This is probably the biggest reason other drivers don't get the "message" being conveyed.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
just because it is a "knockoff" does not mean it is junk. I've said before and I'll say it again.. I've had failures from many manufacturers and some GREAT products from "knockoff" companies.

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
11b101abn said:
Half the problem is that folks don't shut down their emergency lighting when using their TA. This is probably the biggest reason other drivers don't get the "message" being conveyed.

And the other half is that it's not at all uncommon to see the arrow going in the wrong direction. I've seen this a number of times this month where buddy is parked against the curb with his RIGHT arrow on, directing people into the sidewalk or rock wall beside the road.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I was hooking up my lights last week. I had a SNM E66 on the bench when my friend/neighbor stopped by. I put the T/A on and asked him if he had any idea what it meant and he did not. Most people don't . I think of the time I saw an engine going down the street and the T/A was on directing people towards the parked cars. I guess it doesn't help when the some of the cops and/or FF don't operate them properly.

I was debating getting a SNM E66 for the rear of my roof rack. I wonder if it is even worth getting?

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
that E66 Dual is WELL worth the 249. I just mounted one on this kids backrack and it looks/functions great! highly recommend :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.