New England Association of Fire Chiefs Show

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
When: June 24-25-26, 2011

Hours: Fri- 9am - 5pm, Sat: 9am - 3pm & Sunday 9am - 2pm (Entry Gates close at 1pm on Sunday) NOTE NEW HOURS

Cost: Admission $10.00

Parking: $5.00 per day / Camper Space $15.00 per day (Enter via Gate 9)

Eastern States Exposition

1305 Memorial Ave

West Springfield, MA 01089

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
When is Harrisurg? That was a good show also.More of a buying show than NE or NYS Chiefs

Besides good drinks and food at the FireHouse Restaurant downtwon HBG :)

An Army travels on its stomache,and mine kinda just teeter totters down the warpath

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
Show is this weekend who's going ? i dont know if ill be there on sat or sun have a busy weekend this week.

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
I'm not gonna make it this year. Working late today and Dive Team training the next two days. If PowerArc is there, can someone please grab some pics and videos of the new DL13 and DL14 dashlights. It would be much appreciated.

36TruckK

Jul 16, 2010
Dutchess County, NY
I am looking forward to this show!

Looking to pick up a new hood...but a very specific hood...I want a VERY thin, sing layer, with ventilated top and full drape...I know Morning Pride makes one..I just need to find it!

Also going to check into new bailout rope, maybe a bag for it...a set of LED grille lights (Strobes N More is there, no?)

Of course the typical buff shirts, stickers, and some die cast for my boy!

36TruckK

Jul 16, 2010
Dutchess County, NY
So many whoopie lights to play with there! My son and nephew were in heaven! LOL. They begged me to buy them LED's for their bikes...

And Power Arc lights are the shizzle...bar none. Unreal. Amazing. Almost EPILEPTIC.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.