New ES100C Dynamax speaker

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
Federal Signal has announced the newest generation of "Dynamax" speaker; the ES100C .  It will be available for ordering Aug 8th.

The ES100C has a composite body (same stuff as the AS124 housing) .  It is about 30% lighter than the ES100, and is also 2.3" thick instead of 2.7" , which is nice.

The "C" uses the same brackets as the current ES100.  The "C" also has a few additional mounting holes on the rear, which will make it easier to mount on a flat vertical surface.

Full specs are available on the PDF on the FedSig site; http://www.fedsig.com/docs/MU530_ES100C_to_replace_ES1007-14.pdf

SEPD_52

Dec 24, 2014
Illinois
I was a huge fan of the AS124 (the design seem to better project siren tones). We have a bunch of ES100 speakers and they just don't project the siren tones that well (in my opinion). So I was disappointed to hear that they don't fit well in the new Ford Utility and that our new squads would be using the ES100C's. After turning on the siren I was pleasently surprised.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.