New Feniex Cobra Mini - Custom Built for Wired Installation

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio

This is a custom Cobra Mini Lightbar we had built to show the versatility that Feniex products can offer.

The bar was spec'd out to have the following
- Left Alley
- Right Alley
- Full Flash
- Front Cut Out

The rear of the bar will be all red in a few days

Contact us for more details on the custom build out. Being a custom build there is an up-charge for the unit, IMHO well worth it for the functionality.

Sales@wiredinstallation.com

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
how about red amber to the rear? anything but white. currently there are 4 white vs only 2 red.

EDIT i just saw that the bar will be all red to the rear soon

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
no chance you can do Blue to the rear huh ?

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
I won't have blue. I actually use the bar for certain functions. Blue is not for me. I could if it was strictly demo. You can get any color though. We're you wondering just for video?

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Kd8bao said:
I won't have blue. I actually use the bar for certain functions. Blue is not for me. I could if it was strictly demo. You can get any color though. We're you wondering just for video?

no, i just personally love blue to the rear, at night.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.