New Feniex Focus Video!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Whats the consensus about our Feniex Focus series? Are people finding it helpful or it is all common knologe?
It is good information, especially those new to the industry or installing lights. However, the close caption subtitles are hard to read. Not sure if you have control of the font color, but gray on block is hard to read. I would recommend white on black.

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
I watched this whole video expecting to hear something about a new product from Feniex or new technology that they've come across at the end.  As the video concluded, I realized that "Feniex Focus" was not a product or a cutting-edge technology, but a video series of information.

:duh:

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
What's the consensus about our Feniex Focus series? Are people finding it helpful or it is all common knologe?
I agree with tsquale it's good information. Our sales guy really likes them because he is new to the industry and learns a lot from the videos. He even uses some of the information when out talking to potential customers.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Any time a company explains how a product works, it helps take away the 'smoke and mirrors'.  If a prospect learns from you, they are more likely to buy from you.  It's like customer service before the sale.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.