Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
360SafetyGear said:
I think the dude that gave her that huge rock on her finger might object LOL :D

Just because there is a goalie, doesn't mean you cannot score! :woot:

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I'd like to insert my wire in her housing....

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Countdown to this thread reaching The Ring...

Ultimate D

Feb 25, 2011
Central Arkansas
I don't think I am very fond of the optics at 0:56... :no:

and... What are the 6 LED modules for? The Avatar?

Last edited by a moderator:

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
Ultimate D said:
I don't think I am very fond of the optics at 0:56... :no:

and... What are the 6 LED modules for? The Avatar?

The six led modules will be for the Avatar, new surface mount modules and warning sticks...

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
SireLite said:
I'm surprised they don't wear gloves when applying the glue and also when holding the lamp under the uv lights.

Thats deftly a health and safety issue waiting to happen.

or perhaps, just like Hollywood, they missed those details on the actors....sorry, had to.... :p

firefightin6

Jun 9, 2011
USA, East Coast
Boy they are REALLY trying to prove themselves. Oooh and Darcy is HOT! :lol:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
ERM said:
Where are the conspiracy pirates now?

I think I saw out the back door quickly, and saw the moon landing set, and the grassy knoll!

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Just a very minor detail... but I noticed in the video she said they use Phillips LED's in all 6LED units, and Cree LED'S in the 4LED units. Up until very recently, all of their products, I believe, used 4 LED modules. Their website states, and always has, that they use "Phillips engineered 4 watt LED's" in all of their products. When, and why, did this change???

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
bobcoop06 said:
Just a very minor detail... but I noticed in the video she said they use Phillips LED's in all 6LED units, and Cree LED'S in the 4LED units. Up until very recently, all of their products, I believe, used 4 LED modules. Their website states, and always has, that they use "Phillips engineered 4 watt LED's" in all of their products. When, and why, did this change???

I caught that too lol

firefightin6

Jun 9, 2011
USA, East Coast
theolog said:
She's cute I guess but I prefer developed adult women not ones that look like middle school girls.

Now you make me feel like a pervert for saying that. lol

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
theolog said:
She's cute I guess but I prefer developed adult women not ones that look like middle school girls.

To each his own....

This guy still :hearts: Darcy!!

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
While I DO agree she is hot.....

Even I think this thread is starting to border on creepy... :-x

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
That is one unprofessional video in my opinion, this is the reason why I think so. It needs improvement and to be done by a professional production company and not a person with a camcorder & editing software.

* Not using a wireless mic, but using the poor mic on the camcorder that picks up all the background noise and makes it hard to understand at times.

* Background noise like a fork lift and climate system.

* People talking in the background about unrelated topics, tell everyone to keep quite.

* Audio dubbed narration should be used anytime the spokes person is not seen discussing a process with no background audio from the original video.

* Poor lighting of the subject matter, should use a soft light to brighten the area (so I can see the LED module in he hand)

* As stated, no use of safety glasses and gloves. Even if they are not required by OSHA it look better to the customer.

Feb 4, 2012
Casper, Wyoming
K9Vic said:
* Poor lighting of the subject matter, should use a soft light to brighten the area (so I can see the LED module in he hand)
* As stated, no use of safety glasses and gloves. Even if they are not required by OSHA it look better to the customer.

I agree abut the lighting, sunlight on a beach would have been much better. As for PPE, a bikini would suffice quite nicely in that setting.

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
K9Vic said:
That is one unprofessional video in my opinion, this is the reason why I think so. It needs improvement and to be done by a professional production company and not a person with a camcorder & editing software.

* Not using a wireless mic, but using the poor mic on the camcorder that picks up all the background noise and makes it hard to understand at times.

Yep, the audio sucked. In video, audio is 50% of the game.

Speaking about professionally done videos, you may find this amusing and informative. This $4500 video (shot by a friend of the guy in the video, with a Canon 5D Mk II dslr and a stedi-cam rig) has had over 4 million views (in under a month) on youtube, and got the company 20,000 paying subscribers in the first 10 days... Goes to show that, if done right (good audio, etc), even a basic video can get outstanding results.

Last edited by a moderator:

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I have already seen that video leftcoastmark and yes it is well done. The DSLR cameras that do video like the Canon 5D Mk do a very good job and are considered an industry standard. All the audio in that video was likely recorded on a separate audio recorder and with a boom mic. But I am just guessing and that is the correct way to do it.

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Zapp Brannigan said:
While I DO agree she is hot.....

Even I think this thread is starting to border on creepy... :-x

I don't know what's more creepy, that fact that this video exists or that you know about it. :undecided:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Hoping Feniex comes out with some more new product videos so we can see the lovely Darcy again!!!

:D

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Zapp Brannigan said:
Hoping Feniex comes out with some more new product videos so we can see the lovely Darcy again!!!

:D

beats Stuart hands down!

<inserts leg humper smiley>

Sidenote-I like pickles

elite907

May 23, 2010
Indiana, USA
I'd insert my wires in her holes and solder them down,She's YUMMY. :p

But I noticed she talked about both the 4 led and 6 led ,But the whole video was about the 4.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.