new German ambulance lighting

jestertc

Jul 21, 2011
Central CT
Hi Guys.

Found some videos at youtube with a new ambulance lighting.

Personally I dont like it at all....just my 2 cents.

What do you think??

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
I don't get it.

Germany has mastered the art of cars, watches, and all machinery.

What the heck happened!!!!?????

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I think crews would break the proprietary dome and it would be expensive. Needs solid intersection lights.

RJ*

May 21, 2010
Finland
LLS said:
I don't get it.

Germany has mastered the art of cars, watches, and all machinery.

What the heck happened!!!!?????

Germany has "interesting" lighting laws... :rolleyes:

5309 said:
nice like the Audi wish we can use them here!

What's stopping you?

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
yea....the pattern on the corner lights has to go....make them solid and alternate with the center and grille lights......similar to the KKK pattern here.

Zoe

May 28, 2010
Deerfield MA
I find this very fascinating...

I liken it to the recent post with the Tahoe (?) with the two sticks in the grill with a "center out" flash pattern.

I wonder if it gives the impression of "parting" or "pushing away" the traffic... and whether people may respond to it more instinctively than just a bunch of blinky lights.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Zack said:
I find this very fascinating...

I liken it to the recent post with the Tahoe (?) with the two sticks in the grill with a "center out" flash pattern.

I wonder if it gives the impression of "parting" or "pushing away" the traffic... and whether people may respond to it more instinctively than just a bunch of blinky lights.

Interesting analysis indeed.

Had never thought of that angle...

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Elton said:
wow the lights on the audi sucked lol

I must respectfully disagree. Less is more.

bunnyfurr

Aug 29, 2010
WA
Wow quite different from here in the USA as far as the high low tones go I use them for every intersection I come too. I have become the two tone kid

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.