New Lightbar??

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
got a link to any of the youtube videos?

know a guy here that sells them. they go by the brand "spectrum" or SPT on the labels on the box. Its bright enough, but its just a warning bar, off axis isnt the best. Ive found no info on spectrum "branch off of unibond". a few people here have those bars, $400 for a 24"

As with most "no name" bars, you can find much better for less or the same price here.

I see the ex razor lights on eBay for I think 399 are they any good? and the 24 inch in the first post is nice is that the spectrum one or is the ex razor the spectrum one

With the way he took it apart I would hate to see what happens if it rains on it. It did not seem to have any type of seal at all. Just spend a bit more and get a quality bar.

there is a guy down in texas who sells them on back racks installed, i think its like $300 for the back rack and lightbar on it..... i dont have his contact info,but a friend of mine does, he bought a few

medicandy said:
With the way he took it apart I would hate to see what happens if it rains on it. It did not seem to have any type of seal at all. Just spend a bit more and get a quality bar.

Each lighthead is sealed, the bar is simply a housing. HTey make exterior "TIR4s" out of the same lighthead

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beneast456