New member with lightbar, what to do with it??

zrizzi

Jan 25, 2023
Utah
Hello, I am a new member. I recently came across a Whelen Advantedge 4000 series model 4200 in the original packaging.

It has 2 white lenses in middle, 2 blue lenses on one side and 2 amber lenses on the other side with red for everything else.

I cant find much information about it, I dont know what kind of interest there is in something like this...any ideas what to do with it?IMG_5376.jpgIMG_5378.jpgIMG_5379.jpg

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
That’s a nice bar!
New Old Stock? Where did you come across it? Got any more pics of the full bar? Front and rear
I will tag @JohnMarcson but I am sure he will see this thread anyway and chime in as he is the resident expert

zrizzi

Jan 25, 2023
Utah
Long story short, we got it from a family friend who passed away. He was a retired police officer and a bit of a hoarder. I don’t know where he got it from, although on the packaging there is a customer number.

My son thought it would be “cool” to “hook up”, but he has no interest anymore. I don’t have the passion like others do for these. I don’t even know how to wire it up as a cool display piece.

Reactions: firebuff17

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.