Master X

Jan 11, 2024
Lodi, WI
Greetings and salutations everyone,

I'm new to the forum. My interest in emergency lighting started in my teens as a Tow Truck operator in the 90s for My fathers Auto repair business. I fixed cars in my dad's garage and towed cars with 1979 Chevy C30 Dually with an old Nomar Sling lift apparatus. I think that is where my interest in emergency lighting came from as well as movies, and Gall's catalogs. I've always been interested in lightbars but always had other financial obligations blocking my path. With those clear, I can dedicate more time to this hobby that I never had before. Nowadays I work as a Network Engineer for the state of WI, (it pays the bills). LOL

Below is a photo of me Towing a 1980 Jeep J20 Wrecker taken some time in the late 90s.

Resized_1593560429198.jpeg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.