New Product from ERM - Programmable LED Flasher

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
It’s my pleasure to introduce the newest member to our programmable flasher series, the 2 output programmable LED flasher. Please take a moment to watch the videos. They describe everything in detail.

These flashers are easy to install, easy to program and affordable. Our goal is to redefine the way we install and use our lights. To provide a customized feel to your setup. You choose your lights, sirens, consoles, switches and push bumpers. Why not choose your patterns?

Enjoy the videos and please let us know your thoughts.

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
I approve of this thread.. (literally!)

Nice flasher! Something else to add to the list of future purchases!

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Jman423 said:
Is there any plan for similar models with more channels?

I agree...

I need one with two channels but needs to hold alot more amps unless i do more than one channel.

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Jman423 said:
Is there any plan for similar models with more channels?

Absolutely. We have an entire product line of innovative products we will be releasing. Each one is something that has never been in the market before.

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
Very nice work guys! This will do great. Additional channels or higher output down the road would be nice. Will be looking more into this for sure.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
warning.JPG

Tony, Tony, Tony. Haven't you seen all the product videos out there? You need blaring rock music while your lights are flashing. And narration? C,mon; just show the product and let us guess what is going on.

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
Can't wait to see what you release in the (hopefully) near future.

This product is almost what my department needs and would be a huge cost savings over the Whelen CanTrol. Unfortunately we need 3 modes (pursuit - fast flash pattern, parked - slow pattern, and steady burn) and the ability to control up to 8 lightheads. So, this flasher most likely isn't for us but I'm excited to see what's coming.

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
TACKLEBERRY said:
Can't wait to see what you release in the (hopefully) near future.

This product is almost what my department needs and would be a huge cost savings over the Whelen CanTrol. Unfortunately we need 3 modes (pursuit - fast flash pattern, parked - slow pattern, and steady burn) and the ability to control up to 8 lightheads. So, this flasher most likely isn't for us but I'm excited to see what's coming.

Our larger units will have more functionality. With a compact design, you are limited to what you can add for components and features. The higher output flasher has a larger footprint, so we can add more features.

I can't give you a projected release date, but we're working on it. About two more products will be released within the next month.

Tony

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.