For Sale New Replacement Domes Federal 184 Power Light CJ184 & CJ284 Speaker Light

ihfiretruck

Jun 28, 2012
USA Northern Ohio
NEW Replacement Polycarbonate Domes for the Federal Model 184 Power Light and the CJ184 and CJ284 Speaker Lights. A great deal of time has been invested in having a high quality plastic injection mold made in order to produce the highest quality product possible. And of course these domes are MADE IN the U.S.A. at a leading plastic fabrication company right here in North Central Ohio. A great deal of time and care has also been spent on exacting a color match with the original dome colors. These are an exact duplicate of the original Federal Model 184 F3 domes with the exception of mine have an RM for "Rescue Market" molded in the top instead of the F3 to identify them. Anyone that has dealt with me Gary Cahill AKA Rescue Market knows I strive for the best product available. This dome is also known to fit and be used on the Dietz Model 211 and 711 lights. Also known to fit and used on Signal Stat Model 374 lights. This is our first dome we have others in process to produce at this time, watch for new releases. Any questions please send a message. Price is $128.50 + shipping I can be contacted at 440-452-3482

I currently have in stock Red, Clear, Green, and Amber. I will have Blue and Purple shortly

IMG_3877.JPGwill have Blue and Purple in stock soon.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.