Newbie from germany with a North Ridgeville CVPI

German_CVPI

Jan 16, 2024
Germany
Hi!

I am completely new to the world of emergency lights. Recently I fulfilled my childhood dream and imported an used Ford Crown Vic to Germany. Doing some research I figured out it was used as a cruiser in the North Ridgeville police department OHIO back in the time (from 2010 until 2019).

I would love to bring this unit back to its original look. Already figured out the complete history of this car. I know it was NRPD Unit 51 (special detail car X-96). I even found a picture of this unit being still in service (plus tons of other similar cruisers from NRPD), so I have a pretty good impression what the car looked from the outside.

Still have no clue about the inside. Maybe I am super lucky and somebody from here does know the north Ridgeville Department and can help, especially with sirens and radio :D Still has the original console mounted.

But first goal is to get the decals right and then install my already purchased Federal Signal Vista Lightbar. I want to get the installation as accurate as possible and hope to learn how in this forum ;-)

greetings

Sebastian

Attachments

• NRPD 1.png
    NRPD 1.png
    957.7 KB · Views: 7
  • NRPD 2.png
    NRPD 2.png
    634.9 KB · Views: 7

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.