Newbie from germany with a North Ridgeville CVPI

German_CVPI

Jan 16, 2024
Germany
Hi!

I am completely new to the world of emergency lights. Recently I fulfilled my childhood dream and imported an used Ford Crown Vic to Germany. Doing some research I figured out it was used as a cruiser in the North Ridgeville police department OHIO back in the time (from 2010 until 2019).

I would love to bring this unit back to its original look. Already figured out the complete history of this car. I know it was NRPD Unit 51 (special detail car X-96). I even found a picture of this unit being still in service (plus tons of other similar cruisers from NRPD), so I have a pretty good impression what the car looked from the outside.

Still have no clue about the inside. Maybe I am super lucky and somebody from here does know the north Ridgeville Department and can help, especially with sirens and radio :D Still has the original console mounted.

But first goal is to get the decals right and then install my already purchased Federal Signal Vista Lightbar. I want to get the installation as accurate as possible and hope to learn how in this forum ;-)

greetings

Sebastian

Attachments

• NRPD 1.png
    NRPD 1.png
    957.7 KB · Views: 17
  • NRPD 2.png
    NRPD 2.png
    634.9 KB · Views: 17
Making baby steps... Lightbar finally arrived grom Ohio to germany.

Now I need to figure out what controller was typically used by this department. Just could not find any pictures or infos on this.
Unbenannt.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381