Newest CA Aerodynic project

fedsig7

May 20, 2010
Santa Rosa, California
This bar was originally a Holmes Aerodynic wrecker bar, but I thought it would make a cool CA bar. So that's what I made it! It has outboard front steady red and blue, front inboard red and blue flashers, rear amber flashers, and 2 sealed beam rotators.

aero1.jpg

aero5.jpg

aero4.jpg

aero2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
great idea but i would throw out the front flashers and leave just steadys on the front.

and yes maybe would be better steadys on inboard too or not don't now,hehe.

otherwise great idea and bar. :)

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
That's an interesting take on the AeroTwinsonic and California compliance. :thumbsup: My personal feeling is that keeping the stationary lamps inboard and placing the rotators in the outboard positions improves the warning effectiveness of the Aerodynic series.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
I'm gonna be the odd man out and say it looks great the way it is, but I agree with Shawn to make the inboard lamps steady burn and the outboard lamps alt flash. It'd pop out more that way :thumbsup: .

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Another Aerodynic...

gets my vote..

I'm such a sucker for these bars...

Looks good

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
I like it! Very unique. :thumbsup: leave it as is and dare to be different! Where's the video?

Video! Video! Video! :woot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killgolden

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.