Newest "holy grail" finds

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Awesome, awesome, awesome!  And you did really good for $150 each.

Your Aerodynic 24CA appears to be an early version as it has metal stationary lamp holders, circa 1977-78.  Federal started using ABS plastic holders in 1979.

The CTS1M is also rare, most CTS TwinSonics are standard length.  The M and S versions are hard to find.  Based on the mounts, I'm going to guess that yours is a Series A3, which puts it circa 1979-83.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
I love the Aero. It has the older fully holed speaker grille. It looks like she has no alley cutout to the blue side, but has it on the red side.

The before and after pictures on the Twin will be interesting to see.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Wow $300 total for both bars is very impressive.

Last lead I had on a 24CA was higher then that and it worse shape.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Two amazing scores! You got very lucky at the show especially with those prices for two very rare lightbars! Wow!

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
awesome find...the CA looks like the one I had but it looks like the domes were replaced with newer ones that had the clear caps and color inserts. The domes on my bar had the clear alley circles glued into the solid endcap...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeyJ159

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.