Nice Mix

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I love a mix of halogen and LED. I find it funny how we're now paying an arm and a leg to buy LEDs that are intended to replicate halogens ( ie rotabeam)

Reactions: Pimp

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
I love a mix of halogen and LED. I find it funny how we're now paying an arm and a leg to buy LEDs that are intended to replicate halogens ( ie rotabeam)
I love a nice mix of all three - halogen, strobe, and LED. Back when I had Dorothy, I had a mix of the three on both ends. 

I had HLF and TLF for halogen, and corner 22.5w HAWs for strobes, plus varying setups of LEDs all the way around. 

When you get a good mix of well placed (at least three levels) lights... effectiveness (and some awesomeness) is achieved. 

Reactions: Station 3

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I loved Dorothy I would watch those videos of her on you tube at the fire station all the time. I think that car is what turned me into a wacker its like a gateway drug.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cawensel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.