NOS dominion auto !

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Are those rubber strips for bulb clamps? Interesting.

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
Are those rubber strips for bulb clamps? Interesting.
Those lights were a great idea but poorly executed. I got a bunch nos, mag mounted onr. The rubber straps seemed loose so i exchaged with another, they tiggtened up nicely. But i still wasnt confident in them so i used a spring loaded upper retainer plate from an intermediate light to hold the beams. Worked well.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
My guess is that the rubber straps cut the cost of production and made manufacturing easier, making the beacon more affordable.  It should work, in theory, but not all theories work in practice.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
I bought a few of these NOS, so the rubber straps are of course still good. The one I got used was used on a pick-up for snow plowing and the rubber is in surprisingly good shape.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeaustin924

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.