NOS Fed Sig Director siren with original box on eBay

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
The auction # 270606337370 and the bid is at $90 right now. He also has some other goodies, including a nice looking Federal chrome siren.

rick h.

May 21, 2010
Green Bank WV.
Wow I would love to have that .that is what was in my orginal Police Unit back in 78-84 .Only have one in my collection . Might have to sell a couple of pa 200 sirens then start looking

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
The winning bidder of the June auction left him feedback on June 10th, which is 4 days after the auction ended. It is reasonable to assume he got it within that time frame if he paid by Paypal.

However, look at the negative the seller got on March 18 for the S&W light and the reason given by the winner of that auction: "sent similar damaged item".

Hmmm.....

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
It's a PA15A series 1E (high-pitched wail and yelp tones). Not worth $225 in my opinion, and I don't care if it is brand new. 1Es are not rare. They are easy to find. The most I'd offer for a NOS 1E would be $150.

Now if it was a series 1D or earlier version with the low-pitched tones, then it would be worth $225.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.