Last edited by a moderator:

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
:thx:

Thanks Guys! :)

toon80 said:
That is a 1st here on ELB :thumbsup:

great find! Now how about the rest of the crossbar? What else is missing?

That it is! lol

Thanks! I already have the rest of the crossbar, I just have to switch these alley lights with the par 36 single face can lights I have on it currently and voila!!! All I am missing now is the black and white 1973 Dodge Polora, Sireno siren and Texas DPS cowboy hat! lol

2013-03-10_21-55-28_778.jpg

i078136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jradue

Mar 6, 2013
Lone Rock, WI
JennyCop said:
:thx:

Thanks Guys! :)

That it is! lol

Thanks! I already have the rest of the crossbar, I just have to switch these alley lights with the par 36 single face can lights I have on it currently and voila!!! All I am missing now is the black and white 1973 Dodge Polora, Sireno siren and Texas DPS cowboy hat! lol

You may have a good start on a retirement fund with that bar!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.