Wanted Numerous Wanted Threads Merged - Multiple Items WTB or WTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
I have a pair of Code 3 LEDX heads with brackets, $65.00 shipped, in the continental US.

Clarenceai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa175_chawkmn_101_5220_zps59a4b5a9.jpg

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
Thanks but hate the ledx style. Also they cost rediculous amounts new lol. Thinkin maybe 2 more feniex t3s or lin3s. Would like some xp63s if cheap enough or some trunk lid mounted ghosts or ions.

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO
IMG_3571.JPGI have some Sound Off Ghosts Surface mount

They are  Red/White  - Blue / White  $60.00 for both + Shipping UPS Ground  

I also Have a one Talon Red and one Talon Blue both direct wire with the pattern change and the Sync Wire and partial shrouds ( they were trimmed to get close to a window ) they are also 30.00 Each + Shipping

Questions : dmarciano@laws1.com

Paypal : tmccauley@laws1.com

IMG_3562.JPG

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
microman industries  punch through tint well...

i have 8 of them in my car... (20% tint)

offers an ELB discount

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Nice... but their website is not very user-friendly.

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
Does do nice thru it. Mines also 20. Never really got into his stuff. More of a brand guy for certain things. Just got the trio avenger and its very bright and the white override is set up nicely with the led layout to make a spot and flood at the same time. Very very nice light. Just need something cheap someone will trade me hopefully for 2 i could use. Aj stuff should be there prob tomorrow if not already

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Our AWL Pulse Two Dash Light does a great job with punching through tint. It is SAE rated, and also includes a deck mounting bracket at no additional charge. The best part is, you can get a NEW Pulse Two for a fraction of what the big companies charge for a used light!:

http://advancedwarninglights.com/awl-pulse-two-dash-light/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tom

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
Colors would need to be bb, bw or ba. Looking to buy or trade for these items. Pleass get back to me asap. Thanks

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
I have merged your multiple Wanted Threads. One Wanted thread per sub-forum (one per Warning, one per Non-Warning, one per Vintage, and one per Parts).

Reactions: tsquale

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
I have merged your multiple Wanted Threads. One Wanted thread per sub-forum (one per Warning, one per Non-Warning, one per Vintage, and one per Parts).
Wanted is single? And for sale is multiple? Now it really doesn't make any sense

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Scroll down
Hmmmm, ok.....  :huh:

Ok....  :mellow:

Ok.....  :sleepy:

Wow, this is exciting!  :whistle:

I can't take the waiting!!!!!!  :excited:

Wanted is single? And for sale is multiple? Now it really doesn't make any sense
Ahhhhhh, shucks.   :bonk:  Actually it is backwards. Wanted is Multiple, For Sale is single.

Dang, and I wish I had reviewed the ELB Site Rules too!    :dunce:

Do not use the edit feature to delete posts. Do not edit the post so much that no one can tell what it was about. If the content is altered (more than spelling corrections), post a line at the bottom explaining the changes.
Please restore your post to it's original content.  :thx:   :tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.