For Sale NYPD Aero-Twin RMVF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
[SIZE=medium]I am starting to clear out some of my "Surplus" inventory.  I will be adding more to this list as time allows.  I have priced these items to sell quickly!  No Holds!  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PAYPAL is the WAY TO PAY!  david@vehiclestrategies.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]First Come, First Served![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]If I get multiple payments for the same item, I will refund the payment(s) to the remitter(s) based on the PAYPAL timestamp.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Please read the descriptions completely.  I want nothing but happy customers![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I rescued this gem from a barn yesterday.  It spins smooth as glass and runs super quiet.  It comes as shown.  No Lenses, No Speaker Cover, No Mounting Feet.  It does come with the screws in the sides that hold the lenses on.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]NOTE!  Someone altered the flasher.  The front flashers are not connected to the flasher. Used as Steady Burns.  You can reconnect them to the flasher.[/SIZE]

For shipping purposes, I am going to dismount the bulkheads, Mirrors and Flashers to ensure they don't get crushed!!!!   

[SIZE=medium]$225.00 Now just $195.00  Shipped!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]ai147.photobucket.com_albums_r302_ford_dealer_RVMF1_zpsdf6659fc.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]ai147.photobucket.com_albums_r302_ford_dealer_RVMF2_zps7f36e3b2.jpg[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

chucksorce

Aug 3, 2014
nj
Don't know what happened to your post but the price isn't there ( unless I'm totally blind) but now we know.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Ok ok, we get it, it shows up in green and only he can't see it! ok let's get over it now and move on.

Any lenses?

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
Price Slashed!  :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.