NYPD Test Interceptors

gabrod

Dec 3, 2012
NY
How did they handle? what was the conclusion on it, heard anybody saying anything interesting?

hoj1192

Nov 8, 2011
NYC,NY
Alboy29 said:
TOLD YA THEY WOULD USE EM!
Im telling you 911 look to see those marked up interceptor sedans next year :D

Just because they tested them does not mean they will be used. I heard the caprices are going to be the new RMPs because of all the problems with the fords

ff168577

May 22, 2010
Levittown, Pa
hoj1192 said:
Just because they tested them does not mean they will be used. I heard the caprices are going to be the new RMPs because of all the problems with the fords

What problems with the fords? I have yet to hear of any

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
hoj1192 said:

That's bull...

I heard that NYPD will go Hyundai, they were sooooo happy with the Nissans... :crackup:

Alboy29

Aug 8, 2011
United STates, New York
TheGatekeeper said:
That's bull...
I heard that NYPD will go Hyundai, they were sooooo happy with the Nissans... :crackup:

Lol, No those are still too High end, im waiting for us all to Drive Prius' and Volts For Patrol.......and the bosses will get the Almighty and ever powerful Fusions

May 22, 2010
New York City
Alboy29 said:
Lol, No those are still too High end, im waiting for us all to Drive Prius' and Volts For Patrol.......and the bosses will get the Almighty and ever powerful Fusions

so that means HOJ, gets to drive the fusion since he drives the boss !!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.