Odd Federal Model 15-B Junior Beacon Ray

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I got the seller to send me a picture of the base. Looks like any other base. I'll post it in a few hours when I'm on a PC

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Here is the list from Federal.  "B" is listed as pipe mount.

15mount.jpg

Federal34-1.jpg

Federal35 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Then the one you pictured and is for sale is not the correct mount. Again, I'll post the picture in a bit, but it definitely is not a pipe mount

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Then the one you pictured and is for sale is not the correct mount. Again, I'll post the picture in a bit, but it definitely is not a pipe mount
The pipe mount was either removed or the tag changed then I guess....  interesting.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Looks like it had a pipe flange (now removed) mounted on the center.

It does look like there may have been a pipe flange at one point.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killgolden

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.