Wanted Old Dietz 7-22001 Blue fresnel lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Thanks Dan, but I am looking precisely for blue. It is for an old Quebec Provincial Police bar I got but the blue dome is missing.

I have faith in your miracles, Dan. You'll find a blue one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Take a look in my beehive thread for glass pictures. I don't have any extra now, but I come up with glass / blue much more frequently than The cone top plastic in blue.

Actually, the only one that I remember was a short while ago on ebay, and it was in such rough shape that I passed on it.

I know they are not exact in looks, but they will fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Hi Dan,

thanks for your input so far. Much appreciated :)

Here's a picture of what I am looking for. It is for a 1970's crossbar. You can see the Dietz light at the center-left of the picture. The other side has the base(although very weathered) but the dome is completely gone.

DSCN1057.JPG

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
I am not home right now so it's the only picture I have. I'll take a closer one in the oncoming days.

Yes, both sides with red AND blue. Quite uncommon.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
That's a pretty interesting setup on those cruisers! Good luck in your resto of that bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.