For Sale Ontario Provincial Police Whelen Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhfirefighter

May 21, 2010
USA-New Hampshire
Listed today is a special model Whelen Talon made specifically for the Ontario Provincial Police. It is a single Talon red in color. What makes it a special model is it offers full or split flash patterns and has different flash patterns than the standard Talon.

Specs can be seen here - http://whelen.com/install/139/13975.pdf

Looking for $100 shipped or Best Offer. The light was direct wired at this point in time I can't locate the plug if I do find it I will include it.

IMG_0179.JPG IMG_0180.JPG IMG_0181.JPG

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Any idea on the date code ? Opp have been running red blue split talons for a while now on their slick tops.

I can't recall when opp switched to red/blue however it was more than a few years ago now

opp9C1

Jan 8, 2012
London, Ontario CANADA
If the person who bought this light is on this forum and sees this, and is interested in selling this to make a little extra money, PM me. Looking for this light for a restoration project. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.