Opinions needed on Signal Starburst DLX3 LEDs

03crownvic

Banned
May 8, 2010
Louisiana
Anyone have any experiences (good, bad, or indifferent) with Signal Starburst DLX3 LEDs? I just acquired a pair of clear ones and have a project or two in mind for them, but would like to find out more about them from hands on users. I'm mostly concerned with reliability and intensity, since I consider them an "off brand" instead of a major brand like Whelen, etc. Please discuss your satisfaction or gripes with them, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I consider SVP "STAR" a brand like Whelen,CODE-3,Federal thats how good the company is you wont be dissapointed its a good brand.

I had someone donate two blue ones to us for one of our rigs and i have no complaints!

I have 16 DLXTs, 8 Blue, 8 Amber. I had condensation issues with 8 of them. Then I had 6 non functioning Amber replacements. My dealer replaced them without hesitation each time. They weren't my first choice but I really got a great deal on them. They aren't bad lights; brighter than I anticipated. The "colors" are very good compared to other manufacturers.

Thanks for all of the info guys.

Sounds like they are decent little units, but I have changed course with the project I had in mind for my pair of clears and no longer need them, so I am offering them for sale @ $45 shipped for one or $80 shipped for the pair. The new Gall's catalog shows their price to be 89.99 for EACH of theirs in clear! I have also posted mine in the for sale category, with some items I need that I would consider trading them for, and mine are brand new and have never been mounted. Please check out the post if you are interested in working out a deal instead of an outright purchase.

Thanks a bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381