OR TRADE: Complete Federal Signal SmartSiren SS2000SM

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
I recently purchased this unit from a member on here, however my plans have changed and I'll no longer be needing the Federal Signal Smart Siren SS2000SM. This unit comes with all connectors and cables, however, they're cut short.  A brand new cable for the ARM module will also be included - This will be ready to go! I'm open to trades (or partial trades) since I'm now looking for a handheld remote siren that also has basic lighting control switches with a minimum of two (20 amp or better) outputs.

Note: I currently have the Jotto Console Faceplate for the key pad for sale separately, however if you'd like it, I'll include it for free as long as it's still available.

Asking $235 $225 shipped (CONUS) OBO.

20150323_153550 (Medium).jpg

20150323_153444 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
Does it power up and all features operate properly?
I have not tested it since I received it, but I will give that a shot this afternoon and will keep you posted. I may not be able to completely confirm "all features" since I'm not exactly sure I have the equipment to test "all features."

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.