Our new Med-1, Lone Jack, Missouri

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
Just got dropped off about 20 minutes ago. Of course the best part are the blinkies, so here you go. I think it needs more, but I didn't have a say this time. (yes, we have more apparatus than seen here, this was the first vehicle parked in the new station)

ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t166_micromanindustries_th_Video019.jpg

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
microman said:
Just got dropped off about 20 minutes ago. Of course the best part are the blinkies, so here you go. I think it needs more, but I didn't have a say this time. (yes, we have more apparatus than seen here, this was the first vehicle parked in the new station)

ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t166_micromanindustries_th_Video019.jpg

Install your company's lights on the new rig!

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
What make and model of truck is it? I haven't seen that style of grille before.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Like it with the exception of the split red/blue 900s. I prefer solid color for these.. they end up looking purple.

Stendec

May 21, 2010
I really dislike the whole "light up the ground level running board" shtick that seems so popular now.

Except on that rig, that's kind of cool. Now who will be first to run lights vertically up the corners of a box?

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
Yep, it's a Duramax. Not sure what model. I'll look next time I'm out there. I agree about the 900's. As soon as I turned them on I knew it. The factory has them set to simultaneously flash red/blue together. Looks purple. Just another "tweak" I will have to do on this beast.

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
Brian H said:
When did Toyne started making Ambulances??? Haha j/k :lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek: You never know! Went and checked out the new IFD Toynes when we were at central garage today. Should have snapped a few pics. I will get some later and post those too. Heck, there was even a new Ford F550 rescue truck sitting up there for our new Rescue 2. Had dual rumblers and EQ2 with all Whelen lighting. I know, I know. Worthless without pics! :evil:

Brian H

May 25, 2010
Iowa
I can't tell from the pictures who was the manufacturer?? We should have our new squad in the next couple of months from Lifeline here in Iowa. International chassis w/ Whelen M series lighting. May even see a Pioneer or 2 for scene side lighting...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.