OutletPSE Ownership -chatter

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
I honestly didn't want to be the one who had to post this. But, I did some digging and after a few days, I was able to find evidence of who owns this mysterious "OutletPSE" that seems to have captivated everyone... Turns out the rumors are true. Here's a member of the staff/administration.

Wandi:

image.jpg

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Seems like an odd mix... they have no female

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I can tell everyone one thing for sure. Wandi is a fan.. and a heck of a good one... but not the owner or even an employee. Keep guessing.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
JohnMarcson said:
I can tell everyone one thing for sure. Wandi is a fan.. and a heck of a good one... but not the owner or even an employee. Keep guessing.

Is it Blake Barr?

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
911 said:
maybe staff should not post in the ring, choose a side lol:razz:

Nothing to chose, staff or not, I'm still a member. Any statements made by staff in the Ring are always as members, not staff :weird:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
see my signature!

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
bluestinger90 said:
They will probably end up buying this forum.

this was clearly posted in the wrong place, I vote it be moved to the "shit no one says" thread..........believe that's where we're putting blatant fallacies :thumbsup:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
bluestinger90 said:

I'd have to agree with the bird on this one and say that after the lightbarn days John is probably VERY hesitant to turn over site ownership/control to anyone. Although now I'm morbidly curious as to what kind of offers John would have to have for complete ownership of the site.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
foxtrot5 said:
Although now I'm morbidly curious as to what kind of offers John would have to have for complete ownership of the site.

image.jpg

Dr. Evil knows :thumbsup:

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
strobecrazy said:
My top three picks.

1. Tom (who has been on the DL and would explain the anti LEDO)

2. JMan

3. JazzDad

In an effort to get my name off that list... I'll play along and say it is Tom, too. Apparently, the good image of Tom, AdvancedWarningLights.com, and his products are just not good enough... so he is starting another site for shits and giggles. Good logic :haha:

bluestinger90 said:

They already did. We had it listed in Enthusify (now Panjo) for $175 OBO. They offered $96.50.... so we sold out.

litning said:
I am thinking it's John Marcson's alter ego. see how intertwined ELB is with OPSE?

...not alter ego... parallel personalities.

They are sooooo intertwined... just like the companies that have paid to advertise on the sidebar. Conspiracy? YES!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I spent two hrs the other night trying to figure out Wandi's angle myself... I came away with "one hell of an enthusiastic eLightbars member".

As far as ownership of the site, that's not going to change anytime soon. I will be happy to play along with some established premium members or paid advertises in launching product lines and brands.

It's not Wandi.....

it's not Jman....

it's not me.....

It's not Zap....

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
This thread is like that uncle with the mis-matched socks... you don't want him at the adults table... but you REALLLLLY don't want him at the kids table.

This was in the ring and I was going to merge it with the official thread on Outlet PSE. But I then I decided it wasn't quite up to the standards of the official post. So now it's out of the ring, but not merged with the official thread.

http://elightbars.org/forums/f59/mystery-brand-store-outletpse-speculation-thread-49973/

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
JohnMarcson said:
It's not Wandi.....

it's not Jman....

it's not me.....

It's not Zap....

I'm CLEARED!! :woohoo:

Notice he didn't say anything about Abe? :undecided:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Jman423 said:
I'm CLEARED!! :woohoo:

Notice he didn't say anything about Abe? :undecided:

Jman knows who it is though. :haha: :p

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.