PA 300 question...maybe

nlaser11

May 23, 2010
Ridgway IL, 62979
I remember a while back on elb i saw i pic of a pa 300 that just had the horn, pa, and radio rebroadcast. It did not have any of the siren tones. This has been quite a while ago and i was wondering if those sirens were factory, or home made. If they are factory, what was the actual name of them? I might need one.

-nick

A-TAD

May 21, 2010
South Eastern PA
They are homemade.

Very easy to do.

fireman846

May 22, 2010
indiana, USA
well what i did was traced the wires from the rotory switch to the board and pulled them off the board this way if ever need be i can just hook them back up. if you want a really easy way just look at the rotory switch and cut the last 3 wires starting from the right and go left and that should work just fine. i did this a while back so sry i dont have pics but its fairly simple to do

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.