Panasonic Arbitrator Camera

jonesfire101

Sep 7, 2010
Georgia
Reently I purchased a refurbished panasonic arbitrator (AG-CPD15) in car video camera, the unit did not come with a default password for changing settings in the recorder. Does anyone know where I can get the password?

Morksmydog

Mar 7, 2012
USA/IL
jonesfire101 said:
Reently I purchased a refurbished panasonic arbitrator (AG-CPD15) in car video camera, the unit did not come with a default password for changing settings in the recorder. Does anyone know where I can get the password?

Did you find your answer yet? I know of a few variations to try if not.I came to this site to find surplus and used Panasonic Arbitrator stuff myself.There has got to be new or used parts around.

Bruton1816

Feb 3, 2014
Texas
Morksmydog said:
Did you find your answer yet? I know of a few variations to try if not.I came to this site to find surplus and used Panasonic Arbitrator stuff myself.There has got to be new or used parts around.
I am also attempting to track down the administrator password to a Panasonic AG-CPD15P DVR I recently bought. I contacted Panasonic but they couldn't help. I'm at a dead end. Do you know some of the variations of the Default Administrator passwords these DVRs use?

Bruton1816

Feb 3, 2014
Texas
Spectragod said:
Did you get an answer to your password question yet?

Found out the default admin password for mine was "pass" until you set up your own administrator account on the DVR.

Bruton1816

Feb 3, 2014
Texas
Ben E. said:
another default is P@na50n1c
Thanks, that's good to know just in case the next DVR I get doesn't use the same default password ("pass") as the other one. I wonder how many different default passwords they put on the Arbitrator DVRs? Hopefully just these two...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.